Thursday, October 26, 2006

Catherine Deneuve دو نماهنگ از بازیگر فرانسوی

Catherine Deneuve and Kiarostami, Cannes 97

نماهنگی دلنشین بنام «تو هرگز» را از کاترین دنوو ببینید و بشنوید تا به هنر خوانندگی این بازیگر فرانسوی پی ببرید. او در جوانی هم در یک فیلم موزیکال خوش درخشید، که تکه ای از آن را پیداکردم و اینجا گذاشتم.

این خانم که در شاهکارهای سینمایی زیادی ایفای نقش کرده، همان کسی ست که در جشنواره ی کن 1997 هنگام اهدای نخل طلا به کیارستمی، او را بوسید و کم مانده بود ایشان را به دردسر بیندازد. در فیلم پویانمایی پرسپولیس که مرجان ساتراپی آن را بر اساس طنزنگاریهای خود و همراه با کارگردانی فرانسوی می سازد، کاترین دنوو صدای شخصیت مادر را اجرا خواهد کرد.


Catherine Deneuve singing:toi jamais (you never)

Lyric of this clip translated:

They want to offer cars to me/jewels and furs/You never/To put at my feet their fortune/And to take down me the moon/You never/And each time they call me/they say to me that I am beautiful/You never/They beseech me and adore me/But however I am unaware of them/You know it/

Man/You are only one man/Like the others/I know it/And like/You are my man/I forgive you/And you never/

They invent stories/That I make pretence believe/You never/They swear me fidelity/until the end of eternity/You never/And when they speak to me about love/they need too speech/You never/I insane of their fortune/That they leave therewhere is the moonwithout regret/

Man,You are only one man/Like the others/I know it/And like/You are my man/I forgive you/And you never/

You have all the defects which I like/And of well hidden qualities/You are a man, and me, I love you/And that donot can be explained/

Because man/You are only one man/Like the others/I know it/And like/You are my man/I forgive you/And you never!


Young Catherine singing in the classic musical "Umbrella of Cherbourg" from 1964

No comments: