Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rumi by Maddona غزلی از مولانا با صدای مادونا



In my hallucination
I saw my beloved's flower garden
In my vertigo, in my dizziness
In my drunken haze

Whirling and dancing like a spinning wheel

I saw myself as the source of existence
I was there in the beginning
And I was the spirit of love
Now I am sober
There is only the hangover

And the memory of love
And only the sorrow

I yearn for happiness
I ask for help
I want mercy
And my love says:

Look at me and hear me
Because I am here
Just for that

I am your moon and your moonlight too
I am your flower garden and your water too
I have come all this way, eager for you
Without shoes or shawl

I want you to laugh

To kill all your worries
To love you
To nourish you

Oh sweet bitterness
I will soothe you and heal you
I will bring you roses

I, too, have been covered with thorns

* This is a free translation of a Persian poem (below) by Rumi (Movlana)
Reading by Madonna. From the album Gift of Love, Deepak Chopra & friends


آمد خیال خوش که من از گلشن یار آمدم
در چشم مست من نگر کز کوی خمار آمدم

سرمایه مستی منم هم دایه هستی منم
بالا منم پستی منم چون چرخ دوار آمدم

آنم کز آغاز آمدم با روح دمساز آمدم
برگشتم و بازآمدم بر نقطه پرگار آمدم

گفتم بیا شاد آمدی دادم بده داد آمدی
گفتا بدید و داد من کز بهر این کار آمدم

هم من مه و مهتاب تو هم گلشن و هم آب تو
چندین ره از اشتاب تو بی‌کفش و دستار آمدم

فرخنده نامی ای پسر گر چه که خامی ای پسر
تلخی مکن زیرا که من از لطف بسیار آمدم

خندان درآ تلخی بکش شاباش ای تلخی خوش
گل‌ها دهم گر چه که من اول همه خار آمدم

مولوی

2 comments:

bbrz said...

Here is longer version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msG_96zZSNw

Do you know the original persian poem of these too?

جهانگرد said...

سلام
سال نو مبارک موفق وپیروز باشید